- Save up to 50% on ink while maintaining quality and productivity;
- All press and paper Industry standards are included, or you can use your existing color profiles;
- Greater press stability, faster press start-up, fewer web breaks and higher printing speeds;
- OptiColor function, using Agfa's Smart Input Space Recognition (SISR), for accurate color space transformations;
- Multi-channel output, producing PDF outputs for multiple press outputs, web and mobile platform use.
Flexible Open Architecture
You can even use your existing color profiles. Arkitex Enhance OptiInk's open architecture and ICC compatibility makes this possible.
Greater Savings on Ink Costs
Arkitex Enhance OptiInk now uses DLC (Dynamic Low-Ink Coverage) technology in conjunction with Agfa's patented Advanced Color Management, to provide the maximum possible saving on ink costs, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
Standalone or Integrated
Arkitex Enhance OptiInk is completely independent. It can also be integrated into Agfa Graphics' Arkitex workflow or any other workflow. It's automatic and so easy to use that it requires no special in-house knowledge once installed.
Once you set up your parameters, Arkitex Enhance OptiInk needs no further intervention. It operates in the background to increase productivity and quality while saving ink…up to 30%!