DC-646 is fully automatic programmable multi-finishing set-up for slitting, cutting, creasing and perforation(Linear & cross) in a single pass.
Duplo DC-646 is fully automatic programmable high performace multi-finishing set-up processing 8 slits, 25 cuts and 20 creases in a single pass for applications like business cards, greeting cards, brochures, invitations, book covers, menus, tent cards, doctor files, tickets, coupons etc.
It is very versatile due to its capability of processing linear and cross perforation in a single pass, which helps us doing T & L shape perforations very precisely. It also performs micro-perforations, slit-scores, strike perforations etc.
the DC-646 eliminates white borders and prevents toner cracking on fold lines up to 30 sheets per minute and also offers optional rotary tool and cross perforating modules, both with strike-perforating capabilities, for increased versatility. With the DC-646, users can produce 24-up business cards on 12" x 18" or 36-up on 14" x 26" paper sizes, slit-score greeting cards, micro-perforated coupons, direct mailers with tear-away cards, and much more!
The DC-646 comes built-in with a CCD scanner, enabling it to recall any job stored in memory simply by reading the printed barcode and automatically set up the job. The scanner also reads registration marks, correcting the sheet-by-sheet image shift and delivering accurately finished pieces every time. Barcodes and registration marks can be easily applied with the EFI Fiery Command Workstation impose tool (Fiery System 10 or newer)
- Fully automatic programmable machine, Accuracy and preciseness is key.
- Device is very robust and compact, versatile high performance device.
- PC controller enables users to easily & quickly operate, create & adjust jobs.
- Adjustable in four steps the vacuum registration table precisely aligns each sheet, maintaining a high degree of precision finishing.
- Customer replaceable modules help create versatile applications with the widest range of substrates.
- Automatic feed tray features a vacuum feeding system that prevents marking miss or double feeding.